Having a Game breaking issue?
We consider a bug to be any piece of broken code that stops the game or website working as it should. An example of this would be: the game client crashes everytime at the end of X level.
If you’re having an issue with another player or are experiencing any other issue regarding the game please visit our Customer Support Site.
Bug Report Form Guide
Here's a handy guide on how to fill out this form. With examples!
What game are you reporting an issue for? Select Kritika, duh.
Summarize your issue here: Treat this like the title of an e-mail. Short, sweet, and include a few key words related to the bug. Describe the issue you are encountering here, in detail: The delicious meat of the issue. Lay it all out.
- "Game's broke, fix it."
- "My character is stuck in a rock, help me!" (You should make a customer support ticket for that right away.)
- "Server's down, fix it." (That's a problem, but it isn't a game bug. Try talking to the @KritikaGame Twitter or the General Discussion forums.)
- "Sir Hackey Sac is HACKING AND EXPLOITING, you must stop him AT ONCE!" (You should make a customer support ticket for that right away.)
- "The tooltip for the Warrior’s level 11 skill Toaster Slash says it deals guaranteed critical damage against bread opponents, but it doesn't and I have a screenshot to prove it!"
- "Jeoffrey, the boss in the Bannana Zone says 'taste my green flame' but the particle effect either doesn't appear or it's purple."
Describe the behavior you would expect in this situation What should things look like? You know, if it weren't broken.
List as many, specific steps to reproduce the issue as you can; including your character's class, server, equipment, skills used, etc as may apply to the issue. VERY IMPORTANT! Details help reproduce the problem, and reproducing the problem on our end is a key step in fixing it!
Please include an imgur link to any applicable screenshots. Yup, it's gotta be Imgur. We won't open any other links.
Please include a YouTube link to any applicable videos. Yup, it's gotta be YouTube. Video is usually even better than a screenshot. Try to keep them short, specifically showing the bug and not other random stuff you're doing.
(Optional) Please include your email address in case we have questions: 99.9% of the time, you will not get a response. Though of course your report is extremely appreciated! By filling out this form you've done a great deed for Kritika and the rest of the community. This field is for the rare cases where we need more information and think you are in a position to provide it. You don't have to fill this out.