Do you have a Kritika Online character with an awesome costume? Does it look good in combat? Does it make people laugh? Does your whole guild wear the same gear?
Throw that costume on and take a selfie, because it’s time for the Roman’s Fashionably Great Fashion Show!
Starting Friday, January 11 at 10 a.m. PST and continuing until Friday, January 18 at 10 a.m. PST, submit screenshots of your fashion creations—composed of whatever costume pieces you’ve acquired so far in Kritika Online—and our panel of judges will select the best…who will then all get prizes!
What could be easier? You can find out more from Roman himself right here!
With tons of fantastic prizes being given away, you're not going to want miss out! Enter for your chance to win:
- 1st Place: 3,000 EMP plus a Dark Templar SteamDrake Bundle
- 2nd Place: 2,000 EMP plus a Red Robotic Battle Bundle
- 3rd Place: 1,000 EMP plus an Azorou Pet Bundle
- Runner-Up—Funniest Photo: 500 EMP
- Runner-Up—Best Action Photo: 500 EMP
- Runner-Up—Best Group Photo: 500 EMP
How to Enter
To enter, submit your fashion screenshots via this Google Doc, along with a link to your photo on Imgur.com. Roman's judges will deliberate on the winners, deciding who brought the style, and who needs a visit from the fashion police!
We’ll announce the winners on the En Masse news stream on Tuesday, January 22 at 10 a.m. PST. Runners-up winners will be announced on community streams which will be hosted on the En Masse Entertainment Twitch Channel, or you can watch them directly on the content creators channels:
- Winners: En Masse News Stream at 10 a.m. PST on January 22.
- North America Runners-up: Zeta at 2 p.m. PST on January 22.
- European Runners-up: Labeli at 10 a.m. PST on Wednesday, January 23.
Got more than one costume you want to showcase? You may enter up to five times, but can only win one prize. Now get out there and strut your stuff—and don’t forget: Screenshots, or it didn’t happen.