The Halloween season has finally arrived, and we’re ready to cut straight to the heart of the holiday. If you're dying to pick up a knife and hack, slash, and jab at something, you’ll be excited to hear that En Masse Entertainment’s 2018 Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest officially begins October 15!
We’ll choose five of the grandest autumnal squash to each receive 5,000 EMP ($50 USD)
Pumpkin Submission Tips
- The winning entries will display high levels of originality, craftsmanship, and possibly humor.
- Your pumpkin must be lit up by a candle or other light source in your photo entry. You should include another photo of the pumpkin unlit.
- Pumpkins must be related to the En Masse Entertainment game universes or En Masse Entertainment.
- Try to take the best picture possible, as picture quality helps make a good impression on the judges.
- Make sure you tell us what the pumpkin is supposed to be in the caption, just in case it's not clear.
Share it with us via Twitter using the #EMEHalloween or submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
The pumpkin carving contest ends October 26, so be sure to check out the contest page for rules and eligibility and get straight to carving! Winners will be announced on October 31st.