Rules of Conduct
TL;DR—Play fair and respect other players.
The rules of conduct are guidelines we ask you to follow while playing Kritika Online and participating on our websites. Note these may change from time to time, so it’s worth checking back periodically.
Ignorance of the rules does not excuse violation of them. Violations may result in a temporary suspension or permanent ban.
- Don't attack someone personally, including their race, gender, religion, nationality, ethics, sexual preference, or personal beliefs. Keep it clean.
- Don't use extremely foul language including excessive profanity or language that is graphicly sexual, grotesque, or violent.
- Don't post or link inappropriate images or content.
- Don't make threats of real-world violence or other intended harm to other players or En Masse employees
- Don't harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable.
- Don't share personal information about yourself or other individuals (aka "doxxing"). This includes sharing links to websites, social media, or images that can be used to identify a player outside of the game.
- Don't engage in, request, arrange, or offer illegal activities or materials.
- Don't pretend to be an En Masse or Bluehole employee.
- No spamming: Talking to other players is great, but there is no need to spam the same thing over and over. We heard you the first time…
- TURN OFF CAPS LOCK: Avoid excessive use of the caps lock. It can get annoying.
- No advertising: Don't advertise your own or someone else's business or ventures.
- No real money trading (RMT): This includes account selling, boosting services, or any other trade of in-game items or services for real money. These activities lead to account theft, credit card fraud, and stolen identities. Don't participate in these activities.
- No Hacking: Use of any device or program that alters the functionality of the game is strictly prohibited.
- No cheating: Don't use third party programs, macros, hacks, or other things that give you an unfair advantage in the game. Even if others haven't gotten caught yet, it doesn't mean you should do it.
- No botting: Don't use third party programs or any other form of automation to play the game for you. Botting is a form of cheating and is not allowed.
- Do not stream snipe: this is a form of cheating and you will be banned if you do it.
- No exploiting: If you find a bug or glitch in the game that provides and unfair advantage, let us know about it instead of using the exploit for your own benefit.
- No account sharing: Your account is for your use and your use alone. Don't grant access to your account to anyone else, and do not access anyone else's account, even with their permission.
- Do not share individual communication between you and any En Masse team or employee (support tickets, private messages, et cetera). This is to be treated as confidential.
- Gambling: Running or participating in a gambling-for-gold operation within the game is not allowed
- No scamming: This is like stealing. Don't do it.
- Avoid spamming support: If we're not responding right away, it's because we're backed up and sending us multiple emails about the same issue before we can answer the first one only slows us down more.
Our employees will use their discretion to interpret if any action warrants moderation, whether it is mentioned here or not.