March 2018Discuss Here
- Arena Updates. Add 10 new floors to Arena, re-balance several boss encounters, and fix some bugs.
- Tokina’s Pet Lab. Tokina arrives in town hubs to help you evolve your pets, trade in pets for coins, and fill out your collection!
- Class Rebalancing. We’re making tweaks to Void Monk, Berserker, and Vamp classes to bring them in line with other classes. Some changes correct skill descriptions, and some tweak the way their abilities work.
- New Use for Passkey Parts. Passkey Parts are now known as Passkey Shards. Use them to craft Charms!
January 2018Discuss Here
- The Monk is coming to Kritika Online!
- We’re Adding The Imprint System For All Classes! Imprints Give Players The Ability To Specialize Their Character Skills Based On Their Combat Style!
- We’ve Added Equipment To The Rewards Cards From Abelard And Titan Stages, And Unique Weapon Charms To The Boss Drops!
- Phase 1 Of Our Pet Renewal Adds New Evolutions To Select Pets, And A Collection System.
- We’re Adding A 2v2 PvP Mode, And A Brand New PvP Map!
- [Delayed] Although it’s still a priority for us, we need to delay our planned improvements to PvP season rewards and Skill description updates. The fix isn’t quite where we want it yet, and we’ll let you know as soon as we have more concrete dates for those features.
- [Delayed] We are adding PvE-focused guild vs guild activities, with a ranking system. This will be a way for you and your guild to show that you’re far more legit than other guilds.
December 2017Discuss Here
- Holiday decorations for town hubs.
- As requested by players, we are introducing a per-class Arena ranking systems!
- Fishing! An in-town activity with various rewards for awesome anglers.
- PvP Revision: This is going to be a big one. Basically, if PvP is your thing, we want that to be a viable way to progress in Kritika Online.
- PvP Matching Overhaul: We are improving in-game matchmaking to pair players of similar skill levels.
- Damage Calibration Recalculation: Changing up how low-level players and high-level players deal damage against each other in PvP matches.
- New Rewards! We want PvP to be a rewarding, worthwhile activity. To make that happen, we are adding new rewards!
- PvP Equipment Evolution—all sorts of new gear, optimized for PvP.
- We are adding a new acquisition method for Ghostly Scales via the Shattered Table.
- We are adding artifact evolution on some artifacts.
- We have increased equipment drop rates from Starhenge.
September 2017Discuss Here
- Start of the Xanadu side story, includes 4 new Danger Zones of varying difficulty
- Steam is coming! Kritika will be available on Steam sometime in late-September, early-October
- Random Dungeon* - fight through multiple rooms, pulled randomly across all Kritika dungeons, at multiple difficulty levels to earn coins to trade-in for endgame loot, plus earn Ability Points
- Ability Points* - Increase stats, as well as bonuses across all characters on your account, earned from the Random Dungeon
- Removal of GameGuard – replaced with Xigncode
- Planning a Public Test Server for this build. More details to come.
* Actual name is still TBD
* Actual name is still TBD