Brawl with friends or rampage solo through a lavish 3D RPG world filled with hordes of enemies and grandiose cinematic displays.
Take on the bad guys with oversized blades, alchemical superguns, and dazzling acrobatics. There's no need for a lot of talk—you'll be too busy fighting enemies across dozens of Danger Zones in a fully realized, immersive arcade brawler!
The daring Warrior is a sword-wielding close-combat fighter. Bold, tough, and strong, the Warrior is a front-line powerhouse who can dispatch enemies with ease. His massive sword deals a tremendous amount of damage, making short work of even bosses.
- As the Berserker, channel your inner rage into wild, spectacular onslaughts.
- As the Fire Lord, draw flame energy into your fist to boost the power of your attacks.
- As the Doom Blade, harness the curse of your soul-stealing blade.
The cunning Reaper uses her scythe, chains, and blood to control enemies and unleash deadly destruction.
- As the Valkyrie, switch between your melee hit and run Battle Stance and the ranged control of Chain Stance.
- As the Vamp, drain blood from your enemies and use it to fuel deadly assaults.
The cocky Gunmage uses his prowess with guns to focus elemental magic. Clever and powerful, he keeps his enemies off balance, weak, and at a distance.
- As the Frost Mage, harness the cold to blast your enemies and freeze them in place.
- As the Shadow Mage, unleash shadows and dark energy from other dimensions.
- As the Warp Mage, command time and space to trap, confuse, and confound your foes.
The cheeky rogue uses cat-like acrobatics to hit hard, slice, scratch, or shock her opponents. Always the opportunist, she excels at back attacks, misdirection, and outright elemental destruction.
- As the Catspaw, tumble to their weak spot and slice your opponenet with your claw like blades.
- As the Assassin, excel at the hit and run, often disappearing before your foe hits the ground.
- As the Wolf Guardian, command a deadly spirit animal and elemental lightning.
Swift and mobile, the Psion wields a variety of psychic blades to render her enemies incapacitated, disconcerted...or just plain dead. Each time she uses one of her basic combat skills, she generates more of these blades, and the more she has, the more powerful she becomes!
Unlike the other base classes, the Psion doesn't have advanced classes. Instead, at level 35 she chooses one of three weapon masteries that modify her base stats: Rifle Mastery (which increases Attack Speed), Mini-Cannon Mastery (which increases Crit Rate), or Pistol Mastery (which increases Crit Damage).
The Prodigy is a skilled spellcaster from another dimension, able to access tremendous stores of power and strange, otherworldly devices. Using focuses like staves, wands, and hammers, she employs her conjuring skills to devastating effect on the battlefield.
- As an Artifex, summon weapons from another dimension to smite your foes.
- As an Elemancer, conjure elemental spirits to do your bidding and enhance your abilities.
A disciple of ancient Eastern martial arts, the Monk deals devastating punches and kicks. When his temple was attacked by otherworldly forces, he was struck by deadly chaotic energy that he now carries behind his left eye.
- As the Star Monk, quell the chaos within your mind and body by surrounding yourself with powerful orbits that tap into the energy of the universe.
- As the Void Monk, harness the chaos within you and draw even more dark energy to fuel stronger and stronger punches.
ALL KILLER, NO FILLER
Danger Zones designed for quick play sessions propel you into the action, without lengthy world travel. And each one has a super-sized boss you'll just love to beat on! The action is fast, and the enemies are furious.